Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Thursday, November 4, 2010


All three of our boys decided to play soccer this season.  I think they all enjoyed it for the most part.  This was at one of Lukes games.  He has had the same team for the past few seasons.  He knows all the boys on his team which makes it fun for him.
This was Max's first season playing soccer.  He had his moments but for the most part he really liked it.  He did great.

Jack got a new team this year and a different coach.  He really missed his last coach, but he seemed to adapt pretty well.  He really improved this season also, even though I don't know if he wants to keep playing.
The season ended the week before Halloween, thankfully.  It was good for the boys but it was several times a week and every Saturday for 2 months.  So it's nice to be done for a while.
Sophie says she wants to play next spring.  I think she wants to be in on the action too.
Up next for the boys: Karate