Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New York at Christmas time

Clay and I were able to make a quick trip to NYC last week.  We were only there for a few days, but it seemed like a lot longer.  It's always hard to leave, but we had a great time while we were there.  Angie was able to come and stay with us, which was fun, since Clay had a few meetings one day.  We were able to visit Nikki and do some shopping.  We went and saw all the store windows at all the department stores that are decorated for Christmas, which is always fun.  We went to Chinatown and tryed to get a purse, but that didn't work out so well.  We ate lots of yummy food, as always.  It was super cold, but we had planned pretty well for that, so we didn't mind too much (I guess I can only speak for myself).  Good times!!