Our morning started off Early! We heard the kids at about 4:30. (Jack said later he had been up since midnight.) Jack came in and we told him they needed to wait another hour at least. But then they woke up Sophie and we figured we better just go out or they would have everything open before we woke up. They opened all their gifts and we ate some breakfast, pinapple rolls and breakfast casserole, and by 8:00 Clay and I were ready for a nap! None of the kids really had naps, which surprised me. Grandma and Grandpa Hislop and Nikki came up to visit at about 11:00. We had a good time visiting with them. It was a good day to just hang out and relax! Now time to put it all away till next year!
Sophie in her new pj's. She asks for hot cocoa almost every morning, so I thought of her when I saw these.
