The kids were back in school this week after 2 weeks off for Christmas and New Years. I have to admit, even though it gets a little crazy having them home for 2 weeks, all day long, it was tough getting back into a schedule again. They seemed to jump right back in though. Jack started Guitar lessons this week, he seems to enjoy it. I think he is more excited about starting basketball soon. We are still waiting to hear from a coach. Sophie started dance this week. I hadn't bought her ballet shoes and tap shoes before we went to the first class because I wanted to make sure she liked it first. So she was a little unhappy that all the other girls had shoes and she didn't. But she said it was fun. It was cute to watch those little girls dancing around the floor. She told me this morning, "mom I didn't shake my booty at dance yet". I'm not sure where she heard that expression but I thought that it was cute. I'll have to take some pictures and post them. Max was back at Karate. He is still loving it! Luke loves to skate on his rollerblades. He went this week with the after school program. We're thinking he needs to start playing roller hockey. He loves to skate.
We finally got our air hockey table that was bought before Christmas. We almost gave up and were going to tell them to forget about it. But Clay picked it up Friday and set it up, and the kids are having a ball with it! Of course they want to beat Dad! I don't know where they get that from.