Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A few days in Vegas

Last week was the WAC Tournament down in Vegas.  I decided to take Max and Sophie and drive down with Grandpa and Grandma Hislop, Angie and Ginger.  I guess it has sort of turned into a tradition since Grandpa usually does some radio for the games.  Even though I rarely go to a game anymore, it's always a good excuse to get away for a few days.  This year we stayed at Excalibur.  The kids loved the arcade and the pool.  It's pretty kid friendly as far as Vegas goes.  Almost every time Angie and I go to Vegas we eat at Maggianos.  This time Angie thought we should take Mom and Dad to Liberace's  Italian restaurant instead.  She had been there once before.  It is very old school Las Vegas.  It was good, although I think Maggianos is still my favorite.  
We stayed for four nights so we had lots of time to relax and do a little shopping. And of course a lot of eating.  We had great weather.  So nice to see lots of sunshine.  The Aggie's did great! We even watched a little of the final game (on tv).   

Max enjoying the drive.  He couldn't wait to get there.
Sophie finally fell asleep on our long drive from Logan

Sophie trying on Gingers new lipstick

Posted by PicasaSophie lounging in the pool

We had fun at the pool


The fish tank inside Caesars Palace, Max loved the sting rays.

Picture was a little dark with the iPhone.

Ginger and Sophie waiting to watch the Bellagio Fountains

The kids loved them! So did the adults!


Sophie at the playground

It was perfect weather for the playground

This was the Italian restaurant next to Liberace's Museum.  That's a bar made to look like a piano.

Of course we had to go to Krispy Kreme!