Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Friday, April 1, 2011

Beautiful Spring Day

Today has been a beautiful day in Pocatello.  It's probably only in the 60's, but the sun in shining and there is just a slight breeze.  After coming from sunny Mexico I was wondering why we live here in Idaho where it's so cold.  But I'm sure I could find something to complain about even if we were in Phoenix or somewhere.  It would be too hot or something else.  I like the four seasons but I love the summer too. 
 This is the first really nice day we have had so Max, Sophie and I decided to go for a walk.  As we were walking Sophie grabbed Max's hand and I thought it was so cute, I had to take a picture.  My kids don't normally do this.  I guess it's because the three boys don't wanna hold hands.  But Sophie will usually hold someone's hand.  I showed this to my sister and she asked, "Do they always hold hands?".  I told her, a lot of the time Max is wanting to get away from her because, "Sophie is weird".  So I thought this was cute, he didn't even hesitate when she grabbed his hand.