Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Friday, June 17, 2011

Princess Belle

After spending 4 days in Vegas for a Fun and much appreciated sisters trip, I came home to lots of dance practice and rehearsals.  Sophie had her first dance recital last week!  It was so fun!  She did such a good job!  I was a little nervous for her just because she hadn't been feeling very well that day.  During the dress rehearsal she had a little melt down, but the actual performance was great!  Grandma and Grandpa Hislop, Angie and Ginger all came up to watch.  The recital had a Disney theme.  All  the classes were different princesses for their ballet dance.  Then they all did a tap dance with different colored t-shirts.  All to disney songs.  Sophie's ballet was to Beauty and the Beast.  Her tap dance was "I just can't wait to be king".  It was a fun night.  Everyone in her little class did so good.  Even her brothers loved it!  I took some video of her tap dance.  We were having a hard time downloading it.  Hopefully I can get it to work.  



Sophie as "Belle"

Ging, Sophie and Angie before her recital

Sophie and her teacher, Ms. Whitney

This was her tap dance costume