Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Busy, Busy!!

Four kids keeps you pretty busy.  I'm not sure how my mom and Clay's mom did it with 8 and 7 kids.  I have a great appreciation for them since having kids.  I feel like I am losing the control I used to have over keeping my house clean and being on top of everything.  I don't like to have stuff scheduled everyday, just so I can get things done around the house that have been neglected, but something always seems to come up.  With School, church, scouts, play dates, and other activities, we've stayed busy.  I guess I can't complain.  The kids enjoy doing everything and that's what's important, right!?
Right now Jack is in the middle of Basketball season.  His team has improved so much since last year.  They didn't win a single game last year.  This year they are 3-2 with 2 games left.  Jack is loving it!  He is also in a Hoops Academy that focuses on the fundamentals.  He is improving a lot.  Max and Sophie just finished up swimming lessons, in hopes of getting them prepared to go snorkel over spring break.  They are both a lot more comfortable in the water but I'm not sure we will take them snorkeling.  We went down to Salt Lake City last week to stay over and swim.  I took snorkel gear so we could get them used to using a snorkel but none of them (except Jack) was really interested.  I guess we'll see what happens.  We are looking forward to Spring Break in a few weeks.  We are taking the kids on another cruise.  Last year we did a cruise and it was the perfect vacation for us.  Hopefully it will go just as well this year.