On April 15th, Luke turned 10 years old! Wow! My kids are growing up so fast! Luke is our easy going child. He doesn't whine. He is very social and likes to be playing with friends or riding his bike or playing soccer. Luke can make decisions very easily, which I enjoy. I only bring that up because I don't make decisions well and neither does Jack. Taking Jack shopping is kind of a nightmare. Luke on the other hand knows what he likes and gets it. I took him shopping for shoes a couple months ago and we were in the store for 5 minutes. It was so nice! He also likes to tease his brothers, which Mom doesn't like. Luke is also starting to like the girls, which for a mom is a little scary. He's pretty funny about it though. Luke is a good kid and we love having him as part of our family!
For Luke's Birthday party, he invited several friends to go to Randy's Tumbling Gym out in Chubbuck. Him and his friends had a great time running around, playing dodge ball and jumping into the pit. Of course, as I often do, I forget the camera. The only pictures I got were on my cell phone and it does not take good action shots. Every picture was blurry.....oh well, at least I got some of him opening his birthday presents at home.
Happy Birthday Luke!
Here is a blurry picture from the party
Luke playing tag at the party
Luke asked mostly for money. He's not a big "toys" kid
He does like putting together these Lego figures
He asked for his own pack of Mt. Dew. I guess because mom won't ever let him get it when we go out.