I drove home late Saturday night, just in time to celebrate Sophie's birthday today. Wow, she is already 4!
We got up early to get ready for church ( I had to teach sharing time in primary), and Sophie opened her presents as soon as she woke up. We went to church, then came home to eat lunch and cake and icecream. We got her a little bike like the one we gave Max. No pedals, more to help them learn balance. She seems to like it. She's been riding it around the house all day.
I left the kids with a babysitter Friday afternoon, until Clay got home late that night. She is a girl in my ward who is married and has a new baby who is about 4-5 months old. She is so great with the kids and they just love her. I think they love her little girl, London, more though. They already asked if she could babysit again, she was way nicer than me, they said. Of course, when I decide to leave town, one of them gets sick. Luke came down with something on Friday. When he came home from school he was laying on the couch not really doing much. Luke doesn't ever just lay on the couch, especially with the tv off. So I always know something is wrong if he does that. He had a slight fever that night and has a cough now. Clay said he stayed on the couch all day Saturday, watching movies. If he didn't feel good he wouldn't do that. He gets bored to fast. Anyway, I think he's feeling better now, he's out playing. But now Clay is in bed not feeling well. Hopefully that is not going to spread through everyone.
Here are a few pictures from our weekend:
Me and Grandma before the show, we found Michael's name
Ginger, Grandpa and Grandma in our seats
All of us backstage with Michael after the show
Michael and Ginger outside the theater
Sophie ready to open her presents
Sophie and her new bike
The cute birthday girl!
Ready to cut the cake
Getting a little help blowing out the candles