In a couple of the pictures Max is holding a pillow. The teachers had someone make them for each child. One side has a picture that the child drew in Kindergarten, then they put it onto a pillow. I thought that was so nice. Max loves his!
They still have a couple more days of Kindergarten. Jack and Luke have a little more that a week left. I think they are all ready for summer. I am too! I might go a little crazy having them home all day, everyday, but it will be nice not to have to be somewhere so early in the morning. We are excited to do some camping and have some nice weather. We will miss Grandma and Grandpa Esplin this summer when we are camping. They are almost always there along with us. But we will look forward to next year with them, if they are home in time to go out a bit before it's too cold.
Max and some of his classmates
Max as the baker
Max with his Kindergarten scrapbook
Eli, Parker, Max, Will, Bridger (a few buddies)
Mrs. Gunter and Max
Mrs. Coffin and Max. She was Mrs. Gunter's helper. She was there everyday too.